Saturday, June 27, 2015

Jordan Essentials Exfoliant & Clay Mask

In my last post,  I mentioned that I am currently using an exfoliant and face mask that I really like and that they were more economical than the ones I tested.

Let me introduce you to those:

Jordan Essentials
Gentle Exfoliant &
Detoxifying Clay Mask



 If you have never heard of JE, it is an all natural Skincare company. Don't quote me on this because I may have wrote it down wrong but I believe all their products are gluten, sls, & paraben-free. (Honestly I don't really know what those things are but I'm told they are bad for me...)

They have several products. Facial cleansers, lotions, makeup, essential oils, etc... I love every product I have tried. Later on, I may review other products, but now let's talk about these two.

Gentle Exfoliant
4 oz. $14

This exfoliant uses jojoba beads to gently exfoliate, remove dirt, and clean out your pores. It can be used on sensitive skin.

It's supposed to be used weekly. I use it every other week.



Detoxifying Clay Mask
4 oz. $15

The weeks that I don't use the exfoliant, I use the mask.  (You could use them both weekly but I alternate.)

This mask detoxifies the skin using
Rich Bentonite clay. It uses vegetable collagen to soften and plump fine lines. You leave it on for 10 minutes.  It can also be used as a spot treatment for those random breakouts.



Both products make my face feel amazing. I love the clean feeling. Out of the two, I like the mask the best. Although, my sister prefers the exfoliant. Not sure if it has anything to do with our preferences or not, but I have oily skin and she has sensitive.

*My sister is my consultant. However, these are my own products. Straight out of my shower. I did not receive any discount for reviewing.*

If you would like to check out all the products that Jordan Essentials had to offer:

Http://www.myjestore.com/index.aspx

When purchasing, it asks if you are buying from a consultant. If you dont currently have one, please enter in my consultant's ID: 818239 ... Thank you!

Have you used Jordan Essentials before?  If so, what's your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment