Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask

Recently I had the opportunity to review the Dead Sea Mud Mask by Pure Body Naturals.

(Look! It came in a Minion box!)


The package states that it is "100% natural mineral-infused derived from the Dead Sea." (That sounds like a good thing...)

Let me start out by saying that I love love love mud masks. (And, honestly, it's just as much about taking selfies with a funny looking face than it is about how amazing my face feels afterwards!)



It recommends leaving on for 10-15 mins. I went straight for 15. My face is oily and I felt I should go all out. (Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should be more cautious when trying out new products, just incase my skin turns green or something...)

At first, I wasn't sure it worked. My face felt soft and clean but didn't feel tight, like it does with other masks I've tried. So i was a little disappointed. Oh well, on with life...

Cut to the next morning:
The blemishes I have been fighting with for about a week? Gone! ... My face was a little red but after putting on some moisturizer, it was fine.

I definitely will keep using this mask, especially as a spot treatment. I will probably only go for 10 mins next time. If you have sensitive skin, I would try maybe 5 and then figure out what works for you.

Another plus?  The mask is thick so I barely made a dent in the jar. It will last forever!


(Can you see my fingerprints in the jar? That's all I used.)

*I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased opinion*

If you're interested in this product:
www.amazon.com/BEST-Dead-Sea-Mud-Mask/dp/B00XTAFYKY/ie=UTF8?m=A6QB1HHY3N2AV&keywords=Dead+Sea+Mud+Mask&tag=thdagoba-20

Have you tried any products from Pure Body Naturals? Let me know about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment