Sunday, July 19, 2015

Giosport Running Belt


Let's change things up a bit. Usually I blog about beauty stuff but today I want to tell you about the Giosport Running Belt.

First off, I don't run.  However, I've been attempting to take more initiative to get out and go walking. One of my complaints about walking is where to put my phone. I absolutely have to have my music going (and my MapMyWalk app!).

In the past, I have carried a small cross-body purse but that annoyed me. I've even tried just carrying it. I don't have pockets in my "walking pants", and am worried about getting moisture damage from my phone if I sweat. I have considered getting a fanny pack, but honestly I can't get past my hang-up about that being a horrible fashion trend from my childhood. Enter the Giosport Running Belt.

Honestly, this is a fanny pack. However, the thin-ness of it somehow makes it ok.

Giosport warns that phones with bulky cases will not fit. I have a case on my Samsung Note 4 (if you don't know, the note 4 is huge!) and it fit. I couldn't zip it and it was pretty tight, but it was in all the way. Without the case, it fit perfectly. My husband has a galaxy s3 and it fit easily, with the case. Its worth noting that neither of our cases are Otterboxes or other big protective cases, just normal ones.

Want to know my favorite part of the running belt? Look at the top picture again. See that little round black thing on the top left? That's where you can feed your head phones through! 

*I received this product at a discount for my unbiased opinion.*

If you are interested in this product:

No comments:

Post a Comment