Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ipsy - July GlamBag


Have you heard of Ipsy? Its a $10/month subscription box. The best part about Ipsy versus other ones is that it comes with a makeup bag. (I reviewed my June one last month, if you would like to look back at that post!)


In my July GlamBag, I received:
*Cool Way Beach Spray 
*Jelly Pong Pong 2in1 Eyeshadow/Eyeliner
*Be a Bombshell Lip Balm
*Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish
*Pur-lisse Pur-bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum

This month's makeup bag is my favorite so far!

Cool Way Beach Spray
This was my favorite item this month. My hair is stick-straight. I use beach sprays all the time for volume, but they don't give me waves because I don't have any to accentuate. This one actually gave me a slight wave! Also, it didn't feel gunky, like others I have used. I will definitely be purchasing this brand.... After I use up the 3 bottles I just bought of my regular kind.

Jelly Pong Pong 2in1 Eyeshadow/Eyeliner 
At first, I wasn't sure about the shade. I don't usually wear browns because it doesn't look like I am wearing makeup on my deep-set eyes. However, this one was dark enough that I could tell it was there, without being TOO dark. It went on smooth and stayed all day. I didn't really like it as eyeliner though. It stayed on all day, but I prefer to just wear black eyeliner. That's just a personal preference, nothing against the product.

Be a Bombshell Lip Balm
The shade I received was called French Kiss, which was a light pink. Putting it on, I didn't notice a difference in my lip color. (My sister's lips are a different natural shade than mine and it didn't change her lip color either.) That's not necessarily a bad thing. I actually don't like tinted lip balm anyway. But if you do, you may be disappointed in this shade. As strictly a lip balm, I loved it. My lips felt smooth, not even a hint of waxiness.  

Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish 
I don't think this lasted any longer than my other polishes. However, I love the color! Its very summery. I have a nail polish addiction, so was excited to find this in my GlamBag.

Pur-lisse Pur-bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum
This serum went through the ultimate test. We were going through a very stressful time, and I hadn't gotten much sleep. I used this serum under my makeup and it made me look more awake. As we all know, the better we look, the better we feel. I will definitely keep this on my beauty must-have list.

Do u have ipsy? What did you get in your July GlamBag?

If you'd like to join Ipsy, feel free to use my referral link:

No comments:

Post a Comment